Northern Kentucky Divorce And Family Law Attorneys
Divorce, annulment and separation from your spouse can be extremely painful and frustrating.
- Are you anxious about the welfare and care of your children? Custody issues? A child’s behavior and reaction?
- Worried about youth offenses or have questions about paternity?
- Concerned about division of assets, debt, property or wills & trusts.
We can save you valuable time and money by negotiating, mitigating and collaborating on your behalf. Keeping your children protected from the pain of a divorce is of the utmost importance to us.
You want a Kentucky divorce attorney and child custody lawyer who is:
- Sensitive to your family’s needs
- Dedicated and professional
- Highly experienced in the litigation process
- Committed to fighting for your best interests
Your concerns matter to our firm. Let us help you through the divorce process, so that you can put the past behind you and focus on the future.
Contact Us Today
There’s no commitment on your part, so you don’t risk anything by calling Fessler, Schneider & Grimme LLP at 859-291-9075. Contact ustoday for a FREE CONSULTATION.